Thriving With A Changing Body
January 03 – 2019
What if your body wasn’t a problem but a playground of possibilities?
Watch it again:
Sparks of interest . . .
Fun things to do with your body to add some more play!
- go to a health food store and let your body be drawn to the supplements, foods, drinks that would be nurturing to it. Then hold it in your hands and lower barriers and ask to receive from that substance whatever your body needs/desires.
- get to know what energies nurture your body by asking it questions and following through (meditation, running, singing, touch)
- let go of the point of view that your body needs fixing and find what’s fun for your body… then go and do it!
One thing every day. By this time next year, you’ll have a new body & a new life!
Learn the language of your body:
- Body what are you showing me with this symptom? If you can’t decipher what your body is saying, ask it to show you with total clarity and ease.
- Can this (symptom) change? What can I do to help it change?
- Body, what do you need right now? Lower your barriers, listen and follow the energy of what your body is showing you.